[note: last revision date- 07 Jan 2012]
Below are just some things I use in my day-to-day online or offline activities.
- Market Samurai – one of the best commercial products for determining best keywords to use on articles or picking a domain name for your online business.
- Micro Niche Finder – another commercial tool for determining keywords to use on articles or domain names for your online presence.
- Google Trends – what are people searching for on Google?
- Google’s Keyword tool – assess how well keywords you want to use are ranking in Google searches
- Google Cloud Connect – synch your MS Office application files to the Google cloud; it is pretty slick!
- Live.com – Microsoft provides some serious online storage for free through their SkyDrive feature. They also provide email, web-based MS Office applications.
- Google Apps – Bar none, the best online office you can use. Between the email, the apps, the storage, and social connection, you can almost do anything here.
- Vehicle History – if you are buying a used car, make sure you have the VIN. Enter it at this site: https://www.vehiclehistory.com. You’ll get a full vehicle history report for free.
- Nike Sportsband – I use this to track basic running statistics like time, distance, and pace. It is pretty simple to use; I’ve used it since I started training for the Chicago Marathon in late 2009 and in 2010.
- Nike Lunarswift shoes – I’ve used various shoes for running now to include the Nike LunarLite, Socauny ProGrid Mirage, Nike Pegasus 26, and by far, the Nike LunarSwift seems to be the most comfortable for running. I use it now for running.
- Vibram Fivefingers Bikila LS – I’m getting into minimalist shoes for running as well, and the Vibram Fivefingers seems to fit the bill. I’m building up into it since it will take time to get use to running with minimal foot support. Make sure to get fitted for it properly if you ever buy one of these.
Do you have any favorite online or offline things you would like to share? If so, comment below.