Taekwondo forms (or Poomsae) competition can easily be won if you keep these key things in mind:
- Know your Taekwondo Forms inside and out; there should be no chance that you forget parts of your form.
- Maintain a good pace for executing the form; this way, you can showcase your skill and balance.
- Keep your balance; at no point in time should you show imbalance during your Taekwondo forms performance.
- Keep your movement precise, quick, and snappy.
- Make your kihop (shout) stand out from the rest.
If you heed these five key things, you should be on your way to placing in the top three. These 5 key things I’ve learned over the course of time teaching and judging forms.
What is your opinion about this?
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18