I’ve use a lot of note taking tools in my life, including the tried and true notepad and pen. Nothing have come close to the perfection of Evernote. Why do I say this? Well, read on and find out.
What’s wrong with traditional note taking apps and tools? The very biggest problem with them is that they cause your data to be in one physical location, vulnerable to being lost. The other problem is that sometimes, you never really have access to that same tool; then, your notes become fragmented and out-of-order. The next thing is that trying to find an old note can be a big challenge. Lastly, you are limited to what you can write or type.
Evernote comes close to perfection when it comes to solving your note taking challenge. Why? Because it addresses each and everyone of those problems. And guess what? It’s free!!!
I’m not going to cover every little thing about Evernote here, but I will highlight its key features:
- Your notes go to the “cloud”; now it doesn’t matter what happens to your electronic device; it breaks, just get another one and you still have your notes. If you lose your electronic device, it doesn’t matter, you still have your notes; thus you can never lose your notes (unless Evernote disappears from the face of the earth; which is not very likely considering the success they are having )
- With Evernote, you can take notes with your desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, and through simple texting means. Most of the time, you’ll have your phone, and as such, you can still take notes.
- The search function within Evernote is great. You can search using key words, or through tags; nothing can be easier.
- With Evernote, you aren’t limited to taking notes by typing; you can add other forms of information like: audio, videos, images, and photos. You can’t beat that!
- Last but not least, it is FREE!
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18