I found an interesting marathon training plan. The plan looks very promising and is called the 100 Day Marathon Plan. Note that the link is an affiliate link. It will not cost you anything to click it. But it will take you to the author’s web site explaining exactly what you will get with the training plan. Here are the highlights:
- 8 different marathon training schedules based on your finishing time goal
- Workouts based on your heart rate and specific running times
- 15 instructional videos where he walks you step-by-step through the schedules
- 10 additional videos covering important things like how to pick the right training shoes, running form, strength training
- 120 pages that “walk you through” the whole marathon preparation process…
I could probably use this for the 2012 NYC Marathon—the marathon I’m training for after the upcoming California International Marathon. And if things workout, then maybe, I can make it to the Boston Marathon. I have to get fast though; have to eventually break 4 hours, then get down to 3:30.
Anyway, the offerings, information, and endorsements on the web site look very compelling. When I get it, I’ll let you guys know how it works out.
If you’ve tried it before, let me know what you think. They do have a 60-day money back guarantee, which is always a good thing, if you decide you want to purchase it today.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18