[revised date: 23 Jun 2012]
Below are some of the books I have read or are reading in order to expand my knowledge in various areas and fields. I never stop learning. Got to keep the mind sharp. As they say, if you don’t use it, you lose it.
You may notice that most of these have something to do with making an income online. By the way each of these have links that will take you to Amazon.com (that’s because I am an affiliate).
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion — this is a very motivational reading for how you can cash in on your passion.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets – provides detailed information on SEO
- Bloggers Boot Camp: Learning How to Build, Write, and Run a Successful Blog – good pointer and information about the best way to succeed with a blog. Some of it I don’t agree with, but the information are relevant
- The Six-Figure Second Income: How To Start and Grow A Successful Online Business Without Quitting Your Day Job – a book on information product development and how anyone can do it and earn a 6-figure income in the process
- Moonlighting on the Internet: 5 World-Class Experts Reveal Proven Ways to Make Extra Cash – this is probably the most down-to-earth reading on this topic; has lots of actionable information; a great read.
- Android for Beginners – there are more features on an Android phone that meets the eye; check this out for some that you may have overlooked
These books are great sources of information if you like running:
- [added 23 Jun 2012] Run for Life by Roy M. Wallack (my rating: *****)
- [added 13 Jan 2012] Born to Run by Christopher McDougall (my rating: ****)
- [added 13 Jan 2012] 50/50 Secrets I learned while Running 50 Marathons in 50 Days by Dean Karnazes (my rating: ****)