At every class we mention “integrity” in the process of reciting the 6 tenets of Taekwondo. What is this thing called “integrity”?
For kids, this is such a big word and seems like an abstract concept. However, it doesn’t have to be abstract.
Integrity, in simple terms is all about staying true to yourself and others. Here are a few more things about what integrity is.
- Promising your mom that you’ll clean your room, and you did!
- Picking up and giving back money that someone else dropped, and nobody around noticed.
- Playing dodge ball, getting hit, and admitting you did even when no one else noticed.
- Admitting you did something wrong even when the consequences might hurt.
- Owning up to your responsibilities.
- Giving credit where credit is due, especially when credit is due elsewhere.
- Paying the $10 you owe someone on or before the due date.
Can you think of other good examples of integrity? If so, just comment below.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18