This is it. The last post that will complete the 101 websites that may be worth seeing before you die. Here you go:
- http://savethewords.org/ – Yes. An interesting site which looks like a massive board with thousands of words posted on it. The idea is to save words that no longer are used by adopting a word and spreading the word.
- http://notpron.org/notpron/levelone.htm – No. This is just a remake of some adventure game or something similar using the power of the Internet.
- http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html – No. This is just another video game. Video games generally can suck precious time from your life. So, go on…skip this on.
- http://webdocs.cs.ualberta.ca/~chinook/play/index.html – No. If you like playing checkers against a computer, then maybe “yes.”
- http://enigmasand.com/ – Yes. Neat experiment on sand dynamics.
- http://inception.davepedu.com/ – No. Useless.
- http://www.xrez.com/yose_proj/yose_deepzoom/index.html – Yes. A good way to check out Yosemite.
- http://www.dearjohn.com/generate.php – No. Simplistic. Don’t need it.
- http://www.phonespell.org/phonespell.html – No. Don’t need this site to come up with words for your phone number.
- http://stereomood.com/ – Yes. An easy way to find music to your mood.
- http://moodstream.gettyimages.com/ – Yes. Another way to help find the right music and image mood.
- http://lab.wx3.com/defender/ – Yes. Neat little game and good background music to boot.
- http://www.asdfjklsemicolon.com/ – No. This is a totally useless site. It is as good as the previous site–twocansandstring.com (also made by the same person. I’m not sure how it even made it to the Maximum PC article. Go figure.
- http://www.twocansandstring.com/ – No. Looks boring. It’s a way to chat anonymously. You can ask questions and answer people’s questions.
- http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl – Yes, if you are into cats and Hitler.
- http://kevan.org/proce55ing/zombies/ – Yes. You need to see this one so that you know that if we actually had a zombie infection, how fast that infection would spread. Fortunately there is no such thing as “zombies.”
- http://www.dontevenreply.com/ – No. If you are like me, you have enough emails to read. This site has email thread archives of some communication exchange. I suppose it is supposed to be humorous and entertaining, but not in this format. It feels too much like reading email for work.
- http://alpha61.com/primenumbershittingbear/ – No. Absolutely no. Don’t even waste your time clicking the link.
- http://marriedtothesea.com/ – No. It is somewhat entertaining, but you could probably live not even visiting this site. They seem to be focusing in selling you their merchandise.
- http://theoatmeal.com/ – Yes. Very entertaining. Some pages are explicit, so it may not be good for kids to see.
- http://www.wordle.net/ – Yes. You need this site to get the gist of the underlying message of any written communication. This site will create a world cloud from an input of text. Try doing this on President Obama’s job plan speech (last 9/8/2011) and you’ll see that what stands out are the following words: right, now, tax, jobs, Americans.
- http://htwins.net/scale/ – Yes. Absolutely yes. This site gives you a good perspective on how insignificant we are in the universe, and how massive it is. If this doesn’t prove there is a god, nothing will. This site has a slider that allows you to zoom in or out to see various objects with their relative size and scale.
- http://www.sealandgov.org/ – No. This is just a web site for Sea Land. If you are into royalty, this may be the site for you, but definitely not me.
- http://graphjam.memebase.com/ – No. No big deal. The site seems a bit busy. It does have some interesting graphs.
- http://bit.ly/eBk8rq – shows all of the above links. If you wish to save time trying to find all the links, this is definitely a site to see before you die.
I’m not sure about you, but I think there are other sites out there worth looking at before you die. If you have one to suggest, please comment below.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /home2/forlanda/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18