Have you ever wished you can save some of those YouTube videos for later viewing? This is especially true if you plan on going somewhere with your laptop with no Internet access.
If your answer is yes, then read on…
There is a file conversion site–zamzar.com–that can actually convert YouTube video postings to any video format your computer can play. All you need to do is open your browser to http://www.zamzar.com. There make sure to do the following:
- In step 1, click the URL link so that you can provide the URL of the YouTube video you wish to get.
- In step 2, specify the video format your computer can play. For windows computers, specifying “wmv” should guarantee that your Media Player can play the resulting video file.
- In step 3, you will need to specify you e-mail address. This is where Zamzar.com will send a download link for the converty video.
- In step 4, you just need to click the CONVERT button, and you are done.
- Now all you have to do is wait for an e-mail from Zamzar.com
- When you get the e-mail, you will find a download link for the YouTube video. Click the link and download the video. You can now play the video on your computer whether you have Internet access or not!
If you have several YouTube videos you wish to save for later viewing, repeat the above steps for each and everyone of them.
Warning: Some videos are copyrighted. Be careful not to contribute to such illegal activities.